The first step to using your scanner is to register. Simple open the app for the first time and follow the in-app prompts.
- Enter your email address to register the scanner/turntable to yourself. This is required by Eora Studio.
- Agree to the terms and conditions. This is also required.
- At this stage, a pop-up will appear asking for access to your smartphones location services. This is not required by Eora Studio but you are welcome to provide access.
- The next screen will prompt you to enter the serial number of your scanner and turntable respectively.
- Note that the format, upper-case/lower-case does not matter here. Another thing to note is the serial numbers do not contain any "o(alphabet)". Only "0 (zeros)".
Once you register, you will be taken to the library view which is the home screen of Eora Studio.
And your are registered! The next step is to Bluetooth pair your scanner with your smartphone.
You can also look through the video below !