The scan button is a camera symbol at the bottom of the library viewer. Click on this to begin scanning.
NOTE: If you cannot see this symbol, it is because your device has custom font stylings set (eg, Bold). Eora 3D currently does not support other fonts or styles. To remove this:
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 7 or higher.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on Accessibility.
- Tap on Larger Text.
- Turn On the option for Larger Accessibility Sizes.
- Drag the slider from left to right in order to adjust the text to the size you'd like.
- Tap on Accessibility at the top left to return to the previous screen.
- Turn On the option for Bold Text.
- Tap on Continue to reboot your iPhone or iPad
You can also refer to this link - https://www.imore.com/how-enable-large-and-bold-text-visual-accessibility-iphone-and-ipad