1 . Steps to Add layers :
- Click on the "Tools" icon on the right Utility Tray
- In the Tool Tray which appears on the bottom, select the "Layers" tool(fifth button on the right)
- The Layer menu will appear. This will show the number of layers present, add layers, delete layers and toggle visible layers.
- To add layers, click on the "+" button which will bring up the library viewer. Select the scan you wish to add and it will be added to the open model in the model viewer.
- You can toggle the visibility of the layers by clicking on the layer number.
- You can select on the "toggle all" button to toggle visibility of all layers with the touch of a button.
- You can delete layers by selecting the "Delete Layer" button and then selecting the layer you wish to delete. Click the delete button again to delete the selected layers.
You can erase noise, view normals and align scans once you have added layers to the existing model.