To get reliable scans you phone must be positioned in exactly the same position it was in when you calibrated the device. This means that the phone must be able to mount your phone in the same position each time.
- The phone's camera is to face in the same direction as the laser
- Unwind the adjustable phone mount
- Place the scanner on a flat surface and rest the phone level on the flat surface
- Slide the phone into the mount
- Tighten the adjustable mount to firmly hold your smartphone
Did this answer your question?